Black Fashion World Scholarship
For the Black Fashion World Scholarship, the Black Fashion World Foundation is now accepting applications from students who meet the necessary qualifications. For all students, it is a fully financed scholarship.
About Black Fashion World
Black Fashion World Foundation, Inc. is a Delaware 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The BFW Scholarship Fund provides an educational grant to African Americans who are limited financially and have displayed a compelling desire to pursue a career in the fashion industry, despite adverse situations they have encountered.
Aim and Benefits of Black Fashion World Scholarship
1. The scholarship provided is based on financial needs.
Requirements for Black Fashion World Scholarship
1. Applicant must be an African American, Black, Pan African;
2. High School seniors, students with GED diplomas, undergraduate (2 year or 4 year) college students, and students at vocational or trade schools;
3. Career Changers may apply. Must not have an undergraduate degree;
4. US citizen or Permanent Resident;
5. 18 to 44 years of age;
6. Minimum 2.0 GPA;
7. Household income not exceeding $75,000 USD;
8. Their proof of resilience in the face of adversity and a willingness to make positive contributions to their communities are necessary for consideration;
9. Students must effectively communicate how they will serve the community upon completion of the program.
1. Display of Leadership.
2. Community Service.
3. Socio-Economic Factors.
4. Quality of Essay and/or Video Message Submission.
5. Testimonials to Character.
August 1, 2022
Leave a Reply